All NEW Webinar Series
Adapting Alfalfa Production to Climate Change
February 10, 2022 • 11:00am CST
Three part Alfalfa Livestream webinar series brought to you by Alforex Seeds.
Partnering with Hay & Forage Grower and Hoard’s Dairyman.
Industry specialist talk about how alfalfa production is being adapted to changes in the climate. Topics for this session will include
- Drought strategies for alfalfa production.
- Alfalfa seed treatments and fungicides; are they beneficial and/or cost effective?
- Alfalfa and Carbon Credits
- Dr. Ian Ray – New Mexico State University
- Dr. Debora Samac – USDA Pathologist
- Dr. Joshua Gamble – USDA
Visit our YouTube channel for past episodes. A complete list of episodes can be found on our webinar page.