All NEW Webinar Series
Not Your Grandfather’s Alfalfa
December 2, 2021 • 11:00am CST
Tune in as industry specialist talk about alfalfa improvements since your Grandfather began planting this crop. Topics for this session will include
- How new alfalfa varieties are being developed to fit the needs of the alfalfa producer.
- Alfalfa pest resistance: What is important when making a variety decision?
- Alfalfa Winter Survival and Fall Dormancy ratings; two tools a grower can use to improve yield and persistence.
- Dr. Don Miller – Alforex Seeds
- Dr. Dan Putnam – University of California – Davis
- Dr. Ray Smith – University of Kentucky
What does the brighter side of agriculture look like to you?
Showcase agriculture’s brighter side by submitting a video on how agriculture makes a positive impact in your day-to-day life. Get creative and show how your farm contributes to the wellbeing of our country or how you utilize the products produced by hardworking farmers!How to Enter:
- Enter by posting up to a 3 minute video depicting the wellbeing of agriculture.
- The positive minded video can be submitted directly to the contest on our website or through Facebook – #agriculturesbrighterside.
- Invite family and friends to vote for their favorite video!
Prizes awarded to the top three vote getters!
The contest begins December 1, 2021. Entrants can submit videos through December 31, 2021. Entrants and visitors to the website can vote for their favorite videos through January 10, 2022. The three most popular videos will receive a prize and will be announced on January 12, 2022. The contest will proceed every other month throughout the year and to find contest announcements watch Alforex Seed’s social media.
For complete details and entry visit: AgriculturesBrighterSide.com
This contest is supported by Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin (PDPW), Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin (DFW), Dairy Business Association (DBA), Alice in Dairyland, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association, Wisconsin 4-H, Wisconsin FFA and Wisconsin FFA Alumni. We welcome support from additional agricultural partners and anyone who admires the American farmer.
Serious Growers Plant Alforex Seeds.
Top Alfalfa Varieties
Looking for greater productivity per acre and improved agronomic characteristics? Make the switch to what serious growers are planting! Alforex offers field-proven, top alfalfa varieties for dairy quality forage to match your growing conditions. With Alforex Seeds, Corteva Agriscience has united its global forage research network with its U.S.-based breeding and testing programs. Our results include milestone varieties and such innovations as multi-leaf alfalfa, hybrid alfalfa, Hi-Ton® fast-growth trait, Hi-Salt salinity tolerance, and Hi-Gest® Alfalfa Technology with highly digestible fiber. We’ve learned how to get more from your acres and with this knowledge we’d be pleased to help you find the best alfalfa variety for your farm.
See what our growers are saying about the top alfalfa varieties from Alforex Seeds!