Look to the links below to find the latest press releases and articles about the alfalfa and forage industry. For answers to your questions please contact a District Sales Manager in your area.
Hi-Gest 360 Alfalfa a Grand Champion at
World Forage Analysis Superbowl!
Lone Hickory Farms (Penn Yan, NY) and Hi-Gest 360 alfalfa Win the Dairy Hay Division of the 2020 World Forage Analysis Superbowl!
Entries were judged on forage analysis (70%) and visual scores (30%). Lone Hickory Farm’s Hi-Gest 360 alfalfa scores were as follows: RFQ – 235, Milk per ton – 3385, Judges average Score 93.5.
Dick and Powell Farms (Cordell, OK) and Hi-Gest 660 took 5th place in the Commercial Hay Division with an RFQ of 246 and Milk per Ton of 3353.
Hi-Gest alfalfa products are preforming extremely well and can help meet the quality hay and haylage needs of dairymen and commercial growers across the country.
Congratulations to all the World Forage Analysis Superbowl winners!
- Alforex Seeds Launches Agriculture’s Brighter Side Video Contest
- Alfalfa U coming to growers’ screens February 16
- Corteva Agriscience launched with global scale and a balanced offering across Seed, Crop Protection & Specialty and Digital products and services, June 1, 2019
- Forage Genetics International, LLC, and Alforex Seeds, LLC, Joint Statement: Companies Resolve Litigation, July 18, 2018
- Hi-Gest® 660 Low Lignin Alfalfa by Alforex Seeds Receives U.S. Patent, June 6, 2017
- Alforex Participates in National Alfalfa and Forage Alliance “check-off” Program
- First Highly Digestible Alfalfa on the Market Press Release October 1, 2014