AFX 469 Hi-Ton® Alfalfa Seed
- For growers who aggressively manage their established alfalfa acres
- A 11% yield advantage versus PGI 557
- FastGrowth ability shaves 3 to 5 days off the time between harvests to maximize seasonal yield
- A strong 1.5 winter survival rating
- Fast-growing alfalfa seed variety for production areas that use fall dormancy 4 and 5 alfalfas, and when four or more cuts are expected each season
- Average seedling year yield performance when spring direct seeded
- Very early harvest maturity; reaches late bud or early flower 3 to 5 days ahead of most dormant alfalfas
- Very fast green-up after harvest and accelerated growth to harvest maturity
APPEARANCE AT HARVEST MATURITY
- Tall and showy, with large dark green leaves
Yield in DM Tons per Acre
1 Harvest Years = the number of years in either Public and/or Private trials where the two varieties have been in the same trial and are on harvest schedule for the yield comparisons to be listed.
Yield Rating Key: 5 = Best; 3 = Average; 1 = Poor
Agronomic Yield Ratings are based on average performance between Alforex varieties. Actual performance may be adversely affected by extreme conditions. Unless stated, ratings are based on standardized testing procedures endorsed by the North American Alfalfa Improvement Conference.
FastGrowth Ratings are calculated by Alforex Seeds from weekly measurement of varieties grown side-by-side from green-up to harvest through the growing season. Expressed as average centimeters growth per day. >2.20 = Very Fast; >2.00 = Fast; >1.80 = Average; >1.60 = Slow; <1.60 = Very Slow
Pest Resistance Ratings
™® Trademarks of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies. © 2021 CORTEVA.