324 LH Brand Alfalfa Seed
- An alfalfa seed that features genetic resistance to potato leafhopper injury to improve harvestable yield and forage quality
- Adapted to production acres that annually expect potato leafhopper injury and where chemical control isn’t practiced
- Best adapted to three-cut or four-cut harvest or rotational grazing systems
- Performs well in mixtures with cool-season grasses or other legumes
APPEARANCE AT HARVEST MATURITY
- Medium plant height alfalfa with a leafy canopy and medium-green leaves
Yield Rating Key: 5 = Best; 3 = Average; 1 = Poor
Agronomic Yield Ratings are based on average performance between Alforex varieties. Actual performance may be adversely affected by extreme conditions. Unless stated, ratings are based on standardized testing procedures endorsed by the North American Alfalfa Improvement Conference.
FastGrowth Ratings are calculated by Alforex Seeds from weekly measurement of varieties grown side-by-side from green-up to harvest through the growing season. Expressed as average centimeters growth per day. >2.20 = Very Fast; >2.00 = Fast; >1.80 = Average; >1.60 = Slow; <1.60 = Very Slow
Pest Resistance Ratings
™® Trademarks of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies. © 2021 CORTEVA.