Ripper Brand Radish Cover Crop Seed
- Selection of daikon radish for use as a cover crop to improve soil tilth, water infiltration and organic matter
- Ripper Radish can be planted as pure stands or in mixtures
- Scavenger crop that requires limited fertilizer and low inputs
- Plant in late summer or early fall 30 to 60 days prior to the first killing frost date. Tolerant to frost until temperatures fall below 25°.
- Crop decomposes quickly leaving behind improved soil structure and organic matter levels
SEEDNG RATE RECOMMENDATIONS
- In pure stands, plant 4 to 6 pounds per acre with a precision planter, 8 to 10 pounds per acre when broadcast
- In cover crop mixtures, include 2 to 4 pounds per acre
- See chart below
™® Trademarks of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies. © 2021 CORTEVA.