The listings below include ag shows and expos at which Alforex Seeds will be exhibiting. If you would like to talk with us at the show please stop by our booth. You can also contact us by phone or email. Links can be found on our Contact Us page.
November 16-18, 2021 – California Alfalfa and Forage Symposium
November 30-December 2, 2021 – Amarillo Farm Show
The Amarillo Farm & Ranch show provides farmers and ranchers a place to network, learn and grow. They bring together the best in agribusiness from across the Texas panhandle, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Kansas.
With close to 500 exhibitors showcasing agricultural products, services and technologies this is not one you want to miss. The Amarillo Farm & Ranch show is a place to see the products up close and personal, attend classes and education sessions for CEU credits and to network with friends and neighbors to share ideas and help grow your family farm or ranch.
Contact our District Sales Manager Jon Douglas, phone: 806-265-7922, with questions.
December 2, 2021 – Alfalfa Livestream
All NEW Webinar Series
Not Your Grandfather’s Alfalfa
December 2, 2021 • 11:00am CST
Tune in as industry specialist talk about alfalfa improvements since your Grandfather began planting this crop. Topics for this session will include
- How new alfalfa varieties are being developed to fit the needs of the alfalfa producer.
- Alfalfa pest resistance: What is important when making a variety decision?
- Alfalfa Winter Survival and Fall Dormancy ratings; two tools a grower can use to improve yield and persistence.
- Dr. Don Miller – Alforex Seeds
- Dr. Dan Putnam – University of California – Davis
- Dr. Ray Smith – University of Kentucky
December 1—December 31, 2021 – Video Contest
What does the brighter side of agriculture
look like to you?
Showcase agriculture’s brighter side by submitting a video on how agriculture makes a positive impact in your day-to-day life. Get creative and show how your farm contributes to the wellbeing of our country or how you utilize the products produced by hardworking farmers!
How to Enter:
- Enter by posting up to a 3 minute video depicting the wellbeing of agriculture.
- The positive minded video can be submitted directly to the contest on our website or through Facebook – #agriculturesbrighterside.
- Invite family and friends to vote for their favorite video!
Prizes awarded to the top three vote getters!
The contest begins December 1, 2021. Entrants can submit videos through December 31, 2021. Visitors to the website will vote for their favorite videos until January 10, 2022. The three most popular videos will receive a prize and will be announced on January 12, 2022. The contest will proceed every other month throughout the year. Watch Alforex Seed’s social media for further contest announcements.
For complete details and entry visit: AgriculturesBrighterSide.com
This contest is supported by Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin (PDPW), Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin (DFW), Dairy Business Association (DBA), Alice in Dairyland, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association, Wisconsin 4-H, Wisconsin FFA and Wisconsin FFA Alumni. We welcome support from additional agricultural partners and anyone who admires the American farmer.